The Respect Life Ministry of Saint Monica Church
The mission of Saint Monica Respect Life Ministry is to support the miracle of life through all its stages. With compassion and mercy, we engage in prayer, peaceful witness, education and outreach to families in need.
We invite you to attend our meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month and/or sign-up for the Respect Life Ministry Flocknote group whereby you will receive meeting minutes and announcements about upcoming events. Information about most of our activities will also be posted on this webpage! Following are our plans for the 2016-2017 fiscal year. We encourage you and your family to join us in this important work.
Join our mailing list on Flocknote!
- During this Year of Mercy, partner with us and the Legacy of Life Foundation to support families experiencing an unplanned pregnancy.
- Saturday, February 25 to Sunday, March 5 (in the Gathering Room) – Contribute to the Formula and Diaper Drive.
- Invite someone in need of healing after abortion to the next local Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat on October 7-9, 2016 at Immaculata University. Contact Geri Simboli or 610-399-0890 for more information.
- Join the Fall 40 Days for Life Prayer Campaign (September 28 to November 6) and seek God’s favor to turn hearts and minds from a culture of death to a culture of life. Click here to signup for daily devotionals.
- Attend a Memorial Service at Saint Monica Cemetery for all children lost to abortion on Sunday, October 23, 2016.
- Mark the 43rd anniversary of the National March for Life (http://marchforlife.org/mfl-2017/) on Friday, January 27, 2017
- Come with us on the bus trip for the Rally and National March for Life in Washington, DC. Families are especially welcome and children, accompanied by a parent, ride free. Encourage high school aged students to participate in the Youth Rally and Mass for Life in Washington, DC with Jason Carter, Saint Monica’s Director of Family & Youth Ministry.
- Register Online for the Bus Trip by clicking here!
- Participate in a Prayer Service for Life at Saint Monica Church.
Join the Spring 40 Days for Life Prayer Campaign and seek God’s favor to turn hearts and minds from a culture of death to a culture of life. Click here to signup for daily devotionals.
Questions? Contact Maurita Buhsmer
In this Jubilee Year, let us allow God to surprise us. He never tires of casting open the doors of his heart and of repeating that he loves us and wants to share his love with us. The Church feels the urgent need to proclaim God’s mercy. Her life is authentic and credible only when she becomes a convincing herald of mercy…Pope Francis, Misericordiae Vultus, The Face of Mercy, 25